By proceeding to register for our services and submitting the form below, you understand and agree with all IHCH policies, terms and conditions
- Registration with our GP Family Practice is only for persons living within the municipalities of The Hague, Rijswijk, Leidschendam, Voorburg, or Wassenaar
- We are unable to provide home emergency visits for persons living further than 10km from the IHCH
- All IHCH, IHCH Pharmacy and PoliClinic personnel need to be able to access your medical records and are bound by medical confidentiality
- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) together with strict privacy laws in The Netherlands, any written correspondence that contains any sensitive data is submitted exclusively to your personal secure portal – the KPN Zorg Messenger, which you agree to login to view your details. This is a mandatory step, which we are legally obliged to follow
- If you are registered with another GP practice in The Netherlands, but wish to switch to our GP practice, please first inquire at our Patient Relations department by calling 070 306 5111 and select option 6
- For non-Dutch insured patients, an annual registration fee for the GP Family Practice, renewable each year, may apply. The fee is per registered family member (registered for GP / all medical services) and is usually reimbursed by insurance companies. For more information click here.
- Seeing a specialist, scheduling a preventive/health check, travel advice appointment, or nutritional advice can all be performed while you are registered with a GP elsewhere. Please use the online form and choose your requested service
- When completing the registration form please include a personal mobile number and personal email address for each adult above 18 years old that you are registering. This is to comply with GDPR guidelines
- Please familiarise yourself with the IHCH Code of Conduct, Cancellation Policy and Billing Procedure before registering at our Centre. By proceeding with your registration at the IHCH and submitting your registration form, you understand and agree to all IHCH policies, terms and conditions
Once you have understood and agreed to our terms and conditions, please fill out the following form to register with us
Please note that your GP registration is conditional as we are at times closed for new patients. For queries, please contact our Patient Relations
Note that it can take up to 3 working days to process your registration, and we will email you once your registration is confirmed. Should you have questions about your registration, please email us at email@example.com.