If you wish to discuss a bill payment from the GP practice please contact the finance administration team on 070 306 5118 or email email@example.com
- We require that you register with us online before visiting a GP.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to your patient portal if any of your details change in the future.
- All laboratory work (blood tests etc.) and external diagnostic tests, are billed separately by the respective external providers.
- Telephone consultations for follow-up medical issues such as laboratory and diagnostic test results are also billable in accordance with Dutch billing regulations.
- Our GP services are generally covered by insurance companies but please be aware that your reimbursement may not be 100%. Please check with your insurance company before booking an appointment, in order to determine your exact level of coverage.
- We use the KPN Zorg Messenger correspondence service to send you your invoices in accordance with the GDPR rules.
We have contracts with all Dutch insurance companies. Therefore, you do not have to pay after your GP consultation as we bill your Dutch insurer directly.
Foreign / International Insurance
Please present a valid insurance card or certificate to us before your first appointment. Be aware that together with all GP appointments, telephone consultations for follow-up medical issues such as laboratory and diagnostic test results are also billable.
Direct billing agreements
To help simplify the billing process for you, we have negotiated direct billing agreements with MSH (International Criminal Court employees and ARAMCO), Allianz (NATO and Iran Tribunal employees only), AXA PPP International (INTERNATIONAL IDEA-EUROPE only), European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) holders and AON student insurance (“Complete Policy” only).
*Please note that if you are insured with Cigna, we will send the invoice to you directly.
Your insurance company should provide you with an overview of any bills they have paid to us on your behalf. Please settle any co-payments with us as soon as possible if you are not reimbursed in full by your insurance company.
Other international insurances
If your insurance company is not listed above, we ask that you please pay for your GP consultation directly after your appointment at the main reception. Once paid, you can then forward the invoice to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Annual registration fee
Please be aware that an annual registration fee, renewable each year, may apply. The registration fee or inschrijftarief is common in The Netherlands to cover the regular running costs associated with operating a medical practice. The fee is per registered family member (registered for GP / all medical services) and is usually reimbursed by insurance companies. Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you would like further information.
Please familiarize yourself with our cancellations policy. We adhere to a strict 24-hour No-show / Late cancellation policy. Therefore, please be aware that unless we receive at least 24 hours notice by emailing prior to the cancellation of an appointment with one of our medical professionals, you will receive an invoice and be charged a No-show / Late cancellation fee.