Due to the steady growth of patients and our expanding services, the International Health Centre The Hague now has a vacancy for a Medical Doctor (Basisarts) to join our medical team full-time / part-time.
The applicant should have:
- BIG registration
- International experience
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Performing basic medical consultations and/or health checks for Embassies, International Companies, Insurers
- Providing vaccination advice
- Being actively involved in our international preventative medicine program
Flexible hours are possible
If you are interested in joining a well-respected, multicultural and multidisciplinary health clinic and are willing to invest in a long-term commitment, please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail before 1 August 2023 to Ms Nadia Jeremic, General Director, email: email@example.com or Rossana Giugliano, Head of Polyclinic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle your application confidentially
Since its founding in 2007, The International Health Centre The Hague (IHCH) has been providing quality healthcare to expats and locals of The Hague and surrounding areas. Along with its’ sister company, the Polikliniek Prins Willem, (PPW) the IHCH houses general physicians, specialists and a pharmacy that cater to the many needs of the diverse community of The Hague.