We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager to join the international Dental team at International Health Centre The Hague (IHCH) Dental Care practice. Are you a driven, team-oriented individual with proven experience in Dental Practice Management and Office Management roles within a Dental Office? Then this might be the job for you!
About the role:
The Dental Clinic Practice Manager (PM) will be responsible for the internal operational management of the dental practice and overseeing the efficient day-to-day, smooth running of the practice and patient journey.
Their primary duties include office and personnel management and coordinating and implementing administrative, secretarial and facility support of the practice. The Practice Manager has a strong motivation and natural ability to maintain a healthy and smooth-running practice and a motivated and productive Dental team.
Some key duties and activities in this function:
- Ensure effective operation of the patient system and that high standards of customer service, patient satisfaction and quality care are maintained
- Identify areas of office improvement and update protocols and H&S standards to ensure continuous office efficiency, audits and compliance with requirements
- Take line management responsibility for dental receptionist and dental nurses, providing guidance an supervision, including performance evaluation and coordinating refresher and mandatory trainings
- Lead on recruitment and induction and assists in employee HR matters including sickness and holiday leave, vaccinations and certificates
- Organise regular Practice meetings and report progress and updates to the IHCH Director and to upper management where relevant
- Keep all practice documentation organised and up-to-date, manage files and maintain the practice system and software
- Work with IT and facility manager to ensure GDPR, stock and equipment service and upkeep and perform inventory control
- Oversee and perform various financial and administrative tasks including invoicing and receipts, credit notes and cost-tracking, planning weekly staff schedules and dentist patient schedules
- At least 5 years of office management or practice management experience
- Previous Clinical dental experience or a role in dental administration
- Experience working in an international or English-speaking environment
- Solid understanding of finance, administration, billing and insurance policies and protocols
- Three years of experience in a multi-department role overseeing staff within a healthcare environment or related field
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills, including change-management, operational planning, prioritisation, team-building and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to achieve outcomes under pressure whilst establishing business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Empathic and able to successfully collaborate across teams and levels
What we offer
In addition to a market competitive salary, the Practice Manager will have access to state-of-the art facilities, a continuous education offering and comprehensive benefits package:
- 25 vacation days on a full-time contract, vacation bonus, end-of-year bonus and travel allowance
- A Pension Plan
- Opportunities for personal development
- Access to a large communal canteen, free drinks and invited to attend IHCH meetings
- Working at a Clinic in central The Hague
- Working in a warm, international environment, with a great team and close to a dedicated management team
Who we are
The International Health Centre The Hague is a young and dynamic company providing primary, paramedical, pharmaceutical, dental and specialist medical care to expatriates in The Hague and surrounding areas. We distinguish ourselves as our care is tailored to the expat’s specific needs and wishes and we help them find their way within the Dutch healthcare system. Our team consists of committed and expert caregivers.
The IHCH has about 110 employees with about 25 nationalities. Because of our international character, English as well as other languages are spoken.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. N. Jeremic.
You will receive and email or phone call if your application was successful and we would like to invite you for a first interview. The first interview will be with (some members of) the Management Team. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please email Ms. N. Jeremic, Director, at: email@example.com or call 070-3065100