The specialism of urology deals with the investigation and treatment of abnormalities, disorders and diseases of the urinary tract in both men and women. Urology treats a multitude of different diseases and issues using medical, instructive and surgical therapies and physiotherapy.
Urology services offered at IHCH include:
– General urological consultation
– Sexually transmitted diseases (STI’s)
– Ureteral / kidney stone diagnostics
– Andrology: Men’s health, infertility, sexual problems, male genital problems
– Prostate check with uroflowmetry, ultrasound etc.
– Second opinion in urological cases
– Pelvic floor disorders
– Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI’s)
All in cooperation with UMC Amsterdam.
Appointments: Please call us on 070 306 5100 and select the polyclinic option.
You may also contact us via email at email@example.com for more information.