Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye.
Our specialist eye doctor (Ophthalmologist, Augenarzt, Oogarts) offers services such as:
– General eye check- ups for children and adults
– Glasses prescriptions
– Diagnosis of various diseases of the eye
– Treatment of acute problems of the eye – including infections
– Second opinions
– Eye health advice
– Referrals for further treatment
– Specific examinations (i.e. Driver’s licence)
– Minor surgical procedures
Appointments: Please call us on 070 306 5100 and select the polyclinic option.
You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.