The Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialist treats disorders of the throat, nose and ears as well as of the neck, salivary glands and esophagus. If you suffer from one of the following conditions, you can make appointment with our ENT specialist.
- Allergies with complaints of the nose, mouth, throat and ears
- Acute or chronic inflammation of the throat and / or tonsils
- The feeling that something is stuck in the throat
- Lumps in the neck
- Swallowing problems
- Throat and / or voice complaints
- Nasal and sinus problems
- Ear problems and hearing disorders
- Dizziness complaints
- Chronic ear infection in children or adults
- Speech and language development problems in the childeren
- Snoring complaints, sleep apnea and their treatment
Appointments: Please call us on 070 306 5100 and select the polyclinic option.
You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A reliable website to find information about disorders and complanits in ENT is that of the Dutch Association for Throat, Nose, Ear Surgery and Surgery of the Head / Neck Area: www.kno.nl.