Our Cardiology services include prevention care together with analysis of diagnosed cardiac complaints.
- Health checks
- Hereditary risk assessment for cardiovascular disorders (CVRM)
- In case of high cholesterol, hypertension, obesity, smoking and diabetes
- Follow-up and treatment of cardiovascular disorders
Analysis of diagnosed cardiac complaints:
- Pain and tightness of the chest
- Shortness of breath and fatigue
- Dizziness and fainting
The analysis will usually include an ECG and Stress ECG (bike test) at our Centre. When necessary, the use of a holter (for 24 hours) or event recorder (for a maximum of 7 days) is used at home upon the advice of your specialist.
We also provide specialised examinations, when required, for:
- Driving licence
- Company employees
- Sportsmen & women
Appointments: Please call us on 070 306 5100 and select the polyclinic option.
You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.