Maintaining oral health is important, and a focus on preventive dental care and the advice of your dentist, can help you stay happy and healthy.
A preventive dental visit can include the following:
- A professional who will talk to you about medically approved products for dental care. Moreover, they always give additional information such as the right technique to clean your teeth and mouth, and a proper diet to follow.
- Performing a dental plaque color test.
- Measuring the condition of the gums.
- Removal of plaque and tartar above the gums in deeper pockets.
- Polishing the teeth.
- Applying dental protective agents, such as fluoride, sealants for children.
- Giving oral hygiene instructions and education about proper dental care, such as the use of toothpicks, brushes and mouthwashes.
To book a dental appointment, please call (070) 306 5100 and select the Dental Care Department. For information please email us at email@example.com.