In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have updated our practices. Here’s a guide to what you can expect when you visit us during these times.
If you are experiencing Covid-related symptoms and would like to speak to a doctor, please call our GP center on 070 306 5100.
Please remember that if you (or the person accompanying you) have any cold, cough or flu-like symptoms, however mild or on-going, do not come to the IHCH without informing us. Call or email us to re-schedule your appointment, or if you require urgent care, we will arrange an appointment by phone or in our designated isolation room.
For the health and safety of all our patients and staff, we will not accept anyone entering the IHCH with cold or flu-like symptoms, unless you have specific approval to be examined in our isolation room.
The IHCH has set up video-conferencing equipment and programs, together with hygienic shield barriers and new hygiene protocols to continue helping you with any health and medical concerns. We take your health and safety very seriously.
When you come to the IHCH you can expect the following:
- Please call ahead and book an appointment before coming to the IHCH (unless you are visiting the pharmacy).
- Please wear a face mask.
- We ask that you come no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive earlier, please wait outside/in your car.
- Please come to the appointment on your own, unless you require physical assistance. If your child has an appointment, we ask that only one parent is present.
- To enter the building, please ring the entrance bell. The receptionist will let you in.
- Please sanitize your hands with the alcohol gel provided when you enter the building.
- Appointments have a strict time limit which the doctor/nurse will need to adhere to in order to minimize the number of people in the building.
- If you need to pay directly after your appointment, we only accept Card payments.
- We ask that you scan and send supporting documents, ID or Insurance cards by email to prevent cross-contamination.
Please rest assured that:
- Our common waiting and reception areas adhere to the 1,5 m rule and seats are spaced suitably far apart.
- Alcohol-based sanitizing hand gel is available throughout the building.
- Your doctor/nurse/midwife will wear a face mask and gloves where physical contact is required.
- Consulting rooms are sanitized regularly throughout the day, and we have more regular cleaning schedules throughout the building.
- People with flu-like symptoms are examined in a separate, designated area which is thoroughly disinfected after each use.
Click on the below link to find out if you need to quarantine.
Quarantine Check COVID-19 | Rijksoverheid.nl
- If you are required to quarantine you will need to (re)schedule your appointment at the IHCH from when your quarantine period has ended. If you require urgent medical care that cannot wait, please call us and make sure to let us know that you are still within your quarantine period.