What are we looking for?
IHCH Dental Clinic is looking for an enthusiastic Dental Hygienist to expand our Dental Team. The team is comprised of 5 dentists, 2 dental hygienists, 8 dental-assistants, 2 receptionists and 1 implantologist. We provide many different dental services, and are looking for a dental hygienist to work full-time (part-time is negotiable) with the option to work as freelance.
As a dental hygienist at IHCH Dental Care, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental hygiene care, from dental cleanings, to screenings, to whitening, and beyond
- Coach our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
What do you need to have/know?
- Dental hygienist diploma (if achieved outside the Netherlands a validated diploma)
- Experience within a general dental practice environment
- Knowledge of dental clinic protocols and adhering to guidelines.
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for improvements
- Ability to embrace a flexible working schedule and provide cover when needed
- Maintain a high standard of patient friendly focused care
- Consistent and professional appearance along with a caring attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an asset
- Experienced in using office equipment for a variety of tasks
What do we have to offer:
IHCH Dental Care is just a bit different than other dental cares, for the patients as for the employees. How nice will it be when you are an expat and need to go to the dentist and you can talk about dental issues in your native language or in English. We try to give the patient just small extra attention, by making the appointments a standard of 30 minutes, giving them the time to feel relaxed. Besides working in a nice environment with a great team, we have more to offer:
- Competitive salary that suits the level of the job
- Operating hours – Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 17:00
- Access to large break room, complementary drinks and invited to attend IHCH get-togethers
- Activities with the department and/or other colleagues.
- 25 vacations days on a fulltime contract, holiday bonus, year-end bonus and travel allowance.
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Possibilities for personal development
Who are we?
The International Health Centre the Hague is a young and dynamic company that offers first-line, paramedical, pharmaceutical, dental and medical specialist care to expats in The Hague and the surrounding area. We distinguish ourselves because the care is tailored to the specific needs and wishes that the expat has and we help them to find their way within the Dutch healthcare system. This target group has a great need for low-complex care. For highly complex care, there is close cooperation with surrounding hospitals. Our team consists of committed and knowledgeable healthcare providers.
IHCH employs approximately 110 employees with about 25 nationalities. Because of our international character, both English and other languages are spoken.
After your application you will receive an email or call from HR when we would like to invite you for an interview. The first interview will be with the Dental Manager and HR. The second interview will be possible future colleagues.
When you have any questions about the vacancy, you can contact Nadia Jeremic, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. Nr. 070-3065100