We are interested to hear from enthusiastic and motivated professionals!
Our assistants are proficient in chair side general assisting duties, sterilisation techniques and the operation of clinic equipment. Successful applicants will be competent and professional with a flexible attitude to working within a large team.
Regular clinic hour are Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 17:00. Uniforms provided.
• Chairside assisting
• Efficient set-up/clean-up of treatment rooms and constant organisation of instruments
• Responsible for the smooth running of the sterilisation area and restocking of rooms
• Maintain safe and sanitary working environment by complying with protocols
• Accurate recording and charting of treatment information into patient files
• Taking of impressions and coordinating with laboratories
• Providing postoperative patient instructions as directed by the dentist
• Taking/developing bitewing/panoramic x-rays and maintaining dental x-ray equipment
• Dental Assisting qualification/certificate (or working towards certification)
• Experience within a general dental practice environment
• Knowledge of dental clinic protocols and adhering to guidelines
• Strong cultural respect in an international environment
• Must be able to work independently and quickly within a fast-paced team
• Strong attention to detail and an eye for improvements
• Ability to embrace a flexible working schedule and provide cover when needed
• Maintain a high standard of patient friendly focused care
• Consistent and professional appearance along with a caring attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an asset
• Experienced in using office equipment for a variety of tasks
• Experience working within an international environment. Certified in extended duties. Knowledge of implantology, periodontal surgery and orthodontic assistant duties. X-ray certification.
To join our friendly, hardworking team of professionals, send your C.V. and cover letter to: Chris Westerman, HR Advisor via email@example.com