We are interested to hear from enthusiastic and motivated professionals!
Our assistants are proficient in chair side general assisting duties, sterilisation techniques and the operation of clinic equipment. Successful applicants will be competent and professional with a flexible attitude to working within a large team.
Regular clinic hours are Monday to Friday – 08h00 to 17h00. Uniforms provided.
- Chairside assisting
- Efficient set-up/clean-up of treatment rooms and constant organisation of instruments
- Responsible for the smooth running of the sterilisation area and restocking of rooms
- Maintain safe and sanitary working environment by complying with protocols
- Accurate recording and charting of treatment information into patient files
- Taking of impressions and coordinating with laboratories
- Taking/developing bitewing/panoramic x-rays and maintaining dental x-ray equipment
- Dental Assisting qualification/certificate (or working towards certification)
- Experience within a general dental practice environment
- Knowledge of dental clinic protocols and adhering to guidelines
- Strong cultural respect in an international environment
- Must be able to work independently and quickly within a fast-paced team
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for improvements
- Ability to embrace a flexible working schedule and provide cover when needed
- Maintain a high standard of patient friendly focused care
- Consistent and professional appearance along with a caring attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an asset
- Experience working within an international environment
- Certified in extended duties. Knowledge of implantology, periodontal surgery and orthodontic assistant duties. X-ray certification
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. N. Jeremic.
You will receive an email or phone call if your application is successful and we would like to invite you to a first interview.