Implantologist p/t 16 hrs per week
The International Health Centre the Hague is a young and dynamic company that offers first-line, paramedical, pharmaceutical, dental and medical specialist care to expats in The Hague and the surrounding area. We distinguish ourselves because the care is tailored to the specific needs and wishes that the expat has and we help them to find their way within the Dutch healthcare system. This target group has a great need for low-complex care. For highly complex care, there is close cooperation with surrounding hospitals. Our team consists of committed and knowledgeable healthcare providers.
IHCH employs approximately 110 employees with about 25 nationalities. Because of our international character, both English and other languages are spoken.
IHCH Dental Clinic
The IHCH Dental Clinic is currently inviting Implantologists to join our growing practice. We are looking for an experienced professional Implantologist to join our fast-paced, friendly, international modern practice for 2 days a week. The successful candidate will be able to confidently treat and advise our multicultural patients with various implantology treatments. They will work within the IHCH guidelines and maintain a successful collaboration with colleagues and staff alike.
- Perform surgical operations in oral implantology, provide postoperative and periodic care
- Advise, plan and prepare appropriate treatments
- Accurate diagnosis and clear communication with the patient
- Involvement with the implant maintenance program
Essential Skills and Attributes
- A pleasant and compassionate approach with the ability to make patients feel comfortable
- Dedicated and flexible attitude when working with international patients and staff
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make appropriate decisions
- Attention to detail in all areas of work and appearance
- Team player with ability to work with all types of personalities
- Knowledge of various languages is an asset
Certification from an approved implantology course that is recognized by the NVOI – Dutch Association for Oral Implantology
- CBCT certification
- BIG registration number
- Liability insurance coverage – Self Employed status – Vaccination record
For questions about this vacancy, please contact the HR department. For professional questions, please contact Ms H Talenti. Both can be reached via 070 306 5111.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org